If you have a single sewing machine on your hands, you can give a charming makeover to that living room with a pair of stylish curtains. But for that, you must have a perfect sewing machine.
Now, the fact is, are all the sewing machines worth to choose? Not at all. Rather, the market is statured with most of the less-quality products. So, you should not choose one just for being cheap.
So, what can we do about it? Well, say goodbye to all your worries as you are about to find out the best sewing machine under 150.
Top 8 Best Sewing Machine Under 150 Reviews
When we are looking for anything that is budget-friendly, we need to be more cautious about setting our standards. Besides, everybody has different requirements and so do you. So, here we have brought up some of our favorite options for you.
Moreover, we’ve accumulated all sorts of functionalities that come in your budget. Therefore, go through the details of these machines and see whether they match your needs or not.
Brother XM2701 Sewing Machine
Are you lookingfor the best sewing machine under $50? Well then, the Brother XM2701 might be the perfect option for you. Because of the durable structure and versatile functionalities, the sewing machine is a one-stop solution for all your problems.
The lightweight machine comes with auto-winding functionality. As a result, it becomes easy to operate. The full-fledge needle-set gives you an upper hand and saves a lot of time and money. Also, it is superb for rookies as well.
Not to mention, the additional bobbins and the stylish feet are capable of attracting anyone. Lastly, you will get a manual with a DVD. Therefore, you won’t need any professional help. Besides, it is super-easy to get the hang of it.
Features of Brother XM2701
- The machine set comes with 4-bobbins and 6-sewing feet.
- It features a total of 27-types of stitches that work on any fabric.
- You will get an automatic-threader that pushes your thread in the needle.
- The top-bobbin offers a jam-resistant design that ensures smoother function.
- You will get an additional set of needles with three different pieces in it.
- Suitable for all types of users
- Multipurpose and versatile
- Ideal for regular sewing chores
- Capable of doing decorative stitches
- Free from any clogging problem
- Plastic-finishing is not smooth
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine
One of the most common problems with budget-friendly sewing machines is that they do not come with enough stitching varieties. However, that is not the case with Janome 2212. With this machine, you will get convenient width-adjustment facilities.
With a large variety of stitches, this sewing machine is an outstanding option.Not just that, the needle size with the additional bobbins help you re-adjust your sewing machine anytime you want.
Furthermore, it has drop feet. As a result, you can do all your quick-works with it. Also, the dial pattern makes it easy to operate. All you need is to press on the buttons, and it will adjust itself according to your instructions.
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine Features:
- The sewing machine has a dial-pattern selection facility.
- It offers you an easy width-adjustment for stitches.
- You will get 12-stitches with the sewing machine that is compatible with most types of fibers.
- The sewing machine supports drop feet and free arm facilities.
- You will get needles of size 14 and additional bobbins with the set itself.
- Light and portable
- A perfect option for beginners
- Easy to work on buttons
- Compatible with several stitches
- Includes fewer accessories than others
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i
If you think that a cost-effective sewing machine cannot provide you a durable finish, then you have to try out this best sewing machine under 150. Because of the super-durable materials, they will change your impression and give you a long-lasting performance.
Not just that, the entire structure comes with a protective-casing. Therefore, you are free to transport it wherever you want. You will notice a display bar on the front side. This screen tells you the instructions you made. So, there is less room for errors.
Besides, you will get superb versatility with this machine. As a result, you can work on both small and heavy works with it. Not to mention, it gives you an upper hand by its auto-adjustment facilities.
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine Features:
- You will get 7-different types of buttonholes that have an auto-size functionality.
- It comes with 60 built-in types of sewing stitches.
- The machine has an LCD on the front side with separate instruction buttons
- The needle-threader supports fully-automatic instructions.
- It comes with a durable casing, several types of needles, and bobbins.
- Easy mode-selections
- Goes for a long time
- No lagging issues for buttons
- Convenient needle collections
- Easy to set on a platform
- The bobbin-holder is not very sturdy
Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic Sewing
Along with the versatile stitching facilities, this machine offers you the perfect-looking stitches every time. So, if you are lookingfor the best sewing machine under $100, you have to try out this Janome Fastlane sewing machine.
With this 5-pounds machine, you will also get threading diagrams. And thus, it can make your installation process fun and exciting. On top of that, you will get a bunch of additional accessories with it.
As a result, you don’t even have to spend any extra money as well. Not to mention, the sewing machine can pull out several types of stitching at a time. Because of the precise design and durable support, you get a smooth finish every time.
Janome Fastlane Fuschia Features:
- The sewing machine includes a total number of 10-stitches.
- The presser foot of the sewing machine holds a finger-guard.
- You will get a variety of straight, crescent, and zigzag stitches.
- It is a free-arm and offers two types of needle-positions.
- You will get an additional accessory-storage with the sewing machine itself.
- The top bobbin includes a transparent cover.
- Easy to carry
- Ideal for rookies
- Easy to look through the bobbins
- Prevents unnecessary clutters
- Protects your fingers
- Bobbin-carriage has turning issues
- Top-thread is not the strongest
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, XR3774
The brother sewing machines are a trustworthy name in this field for years. With their compatibility and chic designs, you can pull out any stitch you want. Whether it is about those hems or some fancy works, it can do anything you want.
Thus, it serves as the best sewing machine for home. Again, the unique design of the drop-in bobbin makes sure that you never face a jamming-problem. Therefore, it is user-friendly.
Moreover, the automatic needle threader makes it stitch quickly and more efficiently. Nonetheless, this versatile machine will allow you to do all the stitching and quilting work in the shortest amount of time.
Quilting Machine, XR3774 Features:
- The needle-threader of the machine is fully-automatic.
- You will get 37-varieties of stitches with it.
- A table of a decent-size and a cover come with the pack.
- You will get a set of 8-detachable feet with the sewing machine.
- The sewing machine works in a free-arm manner.
- Versatile in nature
- Automated and fast
- Has no jamming issues
- Best for quilting-projects
- Spacious and convenient
- You might face loose-stitching
- The parts need frequent lubrication
SINGER Start Sewing Machine
Whether you are looking for a durable design or a quick application, this SINGER sewing machine is the best one for you. The sewing machine comes with an excellent lint brush, bobbins, and needles. Not just that, it offers 57-varieties of stitches.
This best cheap sewing machine has a promising foot-control feature that helps you to stitch faster. Not to mention, the small size with the winding functions adds to the user-friendliness of this sewing machine.
Besides, you will get some pre-setting facilities. As a result, it can set the width and length for you before you start stitching. Thus, you can get a consistent result. Lastly, it comes with a high-quality power line to ensure the best safety.
SINGER Start Sewing Machine Features:
- The machine includes pre-set facilities for both width and length.
- You will get 57-different stitch varieties with this machine.
- The entire sewing machine is about 7 lbs. and it is compact.
- It features an auto-winding function that can stop the bobbin-rotation.
- The sewing machine comes with quick foot-control.
- Very easy to transport
- Multipurpose and convenient
- Ideal for quick outdoor-works
- Saves the cost of buying accessories
- Comes with a detailed manual
- You have to set the bobbin-tension
- Not enough jamming-control
Brother CS5055PRW Sewing Machine
Imagine a modern-looking sewing machine with tons of accessories and an attractive LCD-display. Not just that, all of the features fit right in your budget. Well, it sure sounds like a perfect package. That is why you have to try out this Brother CS5055PRW.
Because of the auto-size buttonholes, you can easily do all the decorations on your dresses without any hassle. It offers you 50-types of stitches that allow you to play with your designs even more.
Moreover, the entire structure is durable yet lightweight. So, you don’t have to worry about carrying out your outdoor works either. Lastly, it has sewing feet to increase stability. Thus, you get a perfect set within an exciting price range.
Features of Brother CS5055PRW Sewing Machine:
- You will get a total number of 5 auto-size buttonholes.
- The bobbin comes with an automatic needle-threader to prevent jamming.
- It comes with 7-sewing feet, push-buttons, and 50-stitches.
- The setting panel includes adjustment-buttons and an LCD-display.
- You will get a set of the needle along with a twin-needle with the machine.
- Attractive design and looks
- Super-easy instructions
- Excellent longevity
- Supports several types of stitches
- Runs smoothly and quickly
- Might be clumsy while de-treading
- You might need line snagging
KPCB Mini Sewing Machine
When we are talking about the KPCB sewing machine, we have tons of reasons to call the best choice. First of all, it has a super-easy installation. That is why you can do all the adjustments yourself without any further help.
Secondly, the bobbin of this sewing machine supports a spool-assist. Thus, when you turn on the sewing machine, you can use the spool-assist and rewind it. Thirdly, it offers you a table and a foot-pedal to increase flexibility and convenience.
And lastly, it has a brilliant combination of electric and battery power. So, you can use it in both ways. Not to mention, all the materials are of high-quality, and they don’t cause any harm to our environment. Therefore, it makes a great choice.
KPCB Mini Sewing Machine Features:
- The machine comes with a cuff slot and an extension-table.
- All the components include environment-friendly materials.
- The sewing machine consists of a foot-pedal service.
- It supports both electric power and battery power.
- You will get a spool-assist and a winding pole with the set.
- Optimum in size
- No issues with power-settings
- Perfect for outdoor-works
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Multiple speed-settings
- Stitches are not consistent enough
- Do not come with easy instructions
Throughout the journey, we’ve tried to introduce different types of machines. Consequently, some were easy to handle and worked best for newcomers. Some had a much better finishing.
Nonetheless, all of the machines are highly capable of helping you do all those transformations. Still, if we had to pick our version of the best sewing machine under 150, we would go for the Brother XM2701 Sewing Machine.